Re: Re: conan

> MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!  Why be petty?  Eh?  Just get over it.
>

> Kendra

Kendra - This is like the 4th message to tell us to get over it.
It's over. It was last night, and it will only be on the digest
or single mailings for one day. Please do not feel the need to
convince me to stop the bull when it ended from this user last
night. Feel free to mail the young one at geocities.net privately
if you really feel the need to, well, not get over it either.

Neither I nor the list want to talk about a stupid flame fest
from last night, and for the last time - I am done talking on
this list about it.

Thank you.
And apoligies for clogging the other users bandwidth
and space with  flame references.