Many Topics and a new poll

I don't know if anyone else saw this but on friday night I was fliping thru
the stations on TV and i saw John Entwistle.  I stopped immediately and went
back. Anyway the whole program was about the history of the guitar and the
people who play it best.  Obviously it was no surprise to see JAE on it.  I
came into about 15 minutes after it had started so either must have missed
greats like Pete Townshend, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Jimmy Page or
they must have a big mistake.  But it had just about every other great that i
could think of.  It had a whole part devoted to Les Paul and fetured many
other greats like BB King, Eddie Van Halen, Tom Petty, Keith Richards, Robby
Krieger(If you want to call the last two or three greats).  It was hosted by
Bryant Gumble of all People. But anyway I was wondering if anyone else has
seen this.

Also I have noticed that there has either been no messages or a bunch of cry
babies yelling at each other via email.  I think we are all here to talk and
comment on the who(The Greatest Rock Band Ever) so if you dont like someones
opinion tell them, but don't waist my time and other people's time by
insulting each other on this list.

Now since there hasn't been much talk lately I think I will re-open the lines
of Comminication by starting a new poll.

In the new remastered CD's there are a lot of different versions of songs.
ie. BBE, Guitar and Pen, Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand, Love Is Coming Down,
Who Are You, and Too Much Of Anything to name a few. I was wondering if anyone
likes these new versions better than the origional versions.

In my opinion I think the new versions of BBE, MAWTSH, Guitar and Pen, and Too
Much Of Anything are much better than the origionals does anyone
agree/disagree?

                    Ty