Re: conan

Scott C. Smith wrote:

> TheRealMe wrote:
> >
> > Dan wrote:
> > >
> > > Was Pete's vocal cords cut?  Do you think Pete can't speak for himself?
> >

> > ONE MORE EMAIL AND SEE THE REAL TROUBLE START!
>
> As pete might say:  Relax and settle down
>
> Geez!

My apologies for placing trash on the list.
I let a kid get the best of me for a moment
and replied thinking it was going to just his
mailbox.
I still laugh at the fool for trying to get
me riled over Conan comments, but it's so
funny to read what a newbie teenibopper has
to say, that I got trapped in his game....

Apologies to all except intended party, and
since his game won't stop, he'll be thinking
of the best way to apologize back soon....
Right dan?