Re: Conan

WHO6489 wrote:

> Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
>      Yes, I watching Conan. I'm a little dissapointed. Not In the segment
> though. I never saw it the first time, and was not aware that PT was actually
> interviewed. I thought he was just the musical guest. The reason I say this is
> because I already had his performance on tape, but not the interview. If I had
> known, I would have taped it! Oh well, it's late and I'm babbling.
>       Goodnight all,
>           Keith (WHO6489@aol.com)

	I very much enjoyed Pete's appearance on Conan which evidently was
originally taped close to a year ago from what the time thread was of
the things that they were discussing, but maybe I'm wrong.
	Anyway, it was VERY entertaining to watch Pete and listen to HIS
perspective on some classic Who shenanigans stories!!

							Joseph Manfredi