Who TV

There's a number of things coming up for the Who spotter on U.S. TV this
week, so I thought I'd run through them all:

Tomorrow night (Tuesday) at 9pm Pacific/Midnight Eastern, VH1 will be
running "The Who: Legends" again (1 hour)

On Thursday Jan. 15th at Midnight Eastern and then again at 7pm Eastern,
the USA network will be running the "Star-Crossed" episode of
"Highlander" featuring Roger as Hugh Fitzcairn.  Sorry I don't know what
time USA on the West Coast runs it. (1 hour)

And on Friday Night (Saturday morning to be technical) at 12:35am, "The
Conan O'Brien Show" on NBC will rerun the May 3rd, 1996 show with Pete
playing "Barfootin'" and telling us more about sheep than we wanted to
know. (1 hour)

                                     -Brian in Atlanta