re: phish quad bootleg

I have a contact in the Phish camp and I just emailed her asking if
she new how we Who fans could get the Phish does Quad tape.  *If* she
responds I will let everyone know.  She may just ignore me.  If she
ignores me I will send out her email address so everyone can harass
her.

BTW Phish persons are quite clear that they are not trading in bootlegs.
Bootlegs are illegal tapes sold for profit.  Phish tapes are made
legally and traded without exchange of legal tender.

And on a different note, to Cheryl, what about us rowdy
intellectuals?

"I get my body badly pulled"                                  Frank