Remastered Tommy Crackles?

Hello;
    I am another lurker stepping forward.  I am new to subscribing, so
forgive me if that has already been brought up.
    I have a comment/question for Who fans out there.  When the
remastered "Tommy" came out, I noticed there was some light "crackling/
static" on two of the tracks.
    Since I haven't heard it in a while, the one I distinctly remember
is right at the beginning of "We're not gonna take it"  In fact, you
don't have to listen very far into the verse when it starts to crackle a
little in the right channel/ear.
    I don't know if it's just my CD or they screwed up when
remastering.  Anyway, just checking to see if anyone else noticed that.
Hard to believe something like that can get by the engineers.

"I'm proud to be here!"        Bill from Michigan