Re: who's next???

Vigilnte20 wrote:

> i was talkin with a friend at school- and she says that her brother and his
> band (eggs at seven) just got a record proposal from columbia records- she
> told me that her brother planned to do a few albums with some who tracks on em
> and even try and recreate classic rock- does anyone think that this is
> possible to do??? if someone cares really cares that much about a type of
> music- is it possible to bring it back to life after being long gone????

	Over here in LA it seems like classic Rock is as popular as ever, with
more than a couple of stations devoted to it, or at least play it dailey
with the newer stuff.
	I'm very glad for your brother and his band (I just revived mine a
couple of months ago).
	Columbia Records backing you is like a unsigned musician's wet dream!
The fact that he would like to throw in a couple of Who tracks just goes
to show that he is damn smart and with it!
	You should let us all know of which Who tunes he eventually decides to
cover in the recording studio!

						Joseph Manfredi