voices

I complained about Pete not singing enough last summer because I was
unconsciously comparing the show to '89 where he did lots of singing
and sounded fantastic (at least in Foxboro stadium, night #2).  Yeah
I forgot about "Drowned" last summer...

Who was the fellow who saw every Europe show last year?  He posted on
"the other list".  Oh yeah it was Bernd.  Anyway he heard from some
authority that the reason John didn't sing any of his songs was
because he has little singing in Quad and if he were to sing lead he
would not be able to drink at all the night before.  Apparently it
affects his voice.  So why go without drinking if it were just for
one song the next day?  Apparently it was not worth the sacrifice.

Hey can John still sing falsetto?  I am not up on his solo work.

"Pete's gay!"

Frank