who's next???

i was talkin with a friend at school- and she says that her brother and his
band (eggs at seven) just got a record proposal from columbia records- she
told me that her brother planned to do a few albums with some who tracks on em
and even try and recreate classic rock- does anyone think that this is
possible to do??? if someone cares really cares that much about a type of
music- is it possible to bring it back to life after being long gone????

jud is da man!!!

"peace is the key to the world- but war makes the key turn!"- me