New WHO

The Who: Who's Missing. U.S. MCA first print LP. Mint. $25.00

The Who: Maximum R&B. U.S. MCA '85 12" white label promotional single/B&W
sleeve with huge write up on back cover by PT. "I Don't Even Know Myself,
"Bargain (live)," "I'm A Boy (original version)" & "When I Was A Boy".
Extremely rare WW. New & Never Played. $35.00

The Who: Celebrating 25 Years Of The Who: The Kids Are Alright Tour
'64-'89. U.S. color tour program. Completely in tact & sealed in plastic.
Out of print worldwide. $35.00

Pete Townshend: Prince's Trust Rock Gala. U.S. '82 VHS Video. Includes 3
performances by PT "Let My Love Open The Door," Slit Skirts" & "I Want To
Take You Higher. 9 other performers also featured. Excellent condition in
original box. 60 minutes. $30.00

Pete Townshend: Interview With A Psychoderelict. U.S. Atlantic Radio Only
Interview & Music Promotional CD. Includes: Part 1: PT's Pyschoderelict
Profile 29:18 includes Announcer intro & songs. Part 2: Excerpted answers
only. Part 3: Bounus Answers. 46:26 minutes. Color Pix disc/Cover color pix
of PT's mouth/inside booklet all Radio CD info. Extremely rare WW. $40.00

The Who: Celebrating 25 Years Of The Who: The Kids Are Alright Tour
'64-'89. U.S. color tour program. Completely in tact & sealed in plastic.
Out of print worldwide. $35.00

John Entwistle: Whistle Rymes: U.S. Track first print LP with gatefold.
Super clean. Mint. $25.00

Mail J 5:15 privately

The Sonics All Music Site. Published By Jay Siekierski In The OCTAVE
Http://www.earthlink.net/~thesonics Carlos Santana  Dave Davies (Kinks) &
Don Brewer (Grand Funk Railroad) Interviews Are Up On The Site!