Lifehouse project

> they are The Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World. I know they are
fully
> capable of putting together an excellent new album. It's a question of if
they
> have the confidence in themselves to do it and of course Pete has to want
> do it.
>
>       I personally would love to be a part of Lifehouse with the some of
the
> people I've met & hung out with the past 2 years. Lets go! :-)
>
> - -Stefani

I've been drafting a letter to Pete about how he has a ready and extremely
willing audience of all of us fans anytime he is ready to do Lifehouse.  In
the remastered Who's Next they talk about how frustrating it was when they
tried it at the Young Vic with a randomly invited audience from the street.
 Could you imagine how much different it would be with only hard-core fans
like us?  It could be just as grand as he originally envisioned.  He said
he's never given up on it!

-K