Re:Kudos to today's Teenagers for discovering the Who

Recently, I've begun to notice more posts from teenagers which absolutely
delights me.  I'm 45 and first saw the Who in the mid-seventies on the Who by
Numbers tour with a still vital Moon drumming.  I also took in 4 Quadrophenia
shows last year with my 17 year old son.  I really look up to these kids who
find the Who today.  You gotta figure it's a pretty fucked up musical
landscape out there and anybody sensitive and smart enough to discern the Who
is damn fortunate and amazing.
The Kids Are Alright!
Galen