Re: new poll!!!!!

I personally would *love* to see the Who do a new
album and tour again.  The first time I saw them was
last year for "Quadrophenia" (I'm 17) and the entire
time my heart was racing and my mouth wide open.  The
BEST show I have EVER seen!!! No comparison thus far.
 The posts about their new tour have excited me
beyond belief!! I am already badgering my parents for
money.  I'm glad to see that their are younger people
here that appreciate the Who's music as much as I.  :-)
            Later,
                ~Alicia