Re: new poll!!!!!

<< ------------------------------

 Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 11:28:34 -0700 (MST)
 From: N S Boyer <N.S.Boyer@m.cc.utah.edu>
 Subject: Re: new poll!!!!!

 Personally the mere idea of a new who album gets me excited.  I like every
 album they have put out yet, and every Pete solo album.  So as far as I am
 concerned, they can do no wrong.  One thing though.  I wonder how much
 Roger's singing has been effected by his age....I wonder how capable he is
 with his WGFA screams now....  >>

Roger's voice has only gotten better with age.

      Any one who was at the last show in WPB in August knows, without a doubt
they are The Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World. I know they are fully
capable of putting together an excellent new album. It's a question of if they
have the confidence in themselves to do it and of course Pete has to want to
do it.

      I personally would love to be a part of Lifehouse with the some of the
people I've met & hung out with the past 2 years. Lets go! :-)

-Stefani