New album poll

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
     As far as a new album is concerned, I think they can definately do it
again. Townshend said he felt it would now (a few years ago) be hard to make
an album to appeal to young people. As long as he realizes that the people he
was cartering to are almost as old as him, there should be no problem in
making a new WHO album!
Also, lets remember that there is still alot of fans under 30 (like me) who
would love some new material, not just unreleased stuff (which is great too!)
        Until next time,
               Keith (WHO6489@aol.com)
P.S.
     I wouldn't mind hearing the aborted SEIGE project from 1983 reborn! I
think trying to finish Lifehouse would be a waste of time at this point. It's
been over 25 years already!