"Get Out..."

My esteemed colleague K. D. Giles wrote:

>In regards to the Quad soundtrack, why haven't I seen
>more discussion about "Get Out and Stay Out"?  Now
>there's a great song!  Analyzing the lyrics alone
>could keep this list busy for weeks!

Indeed!  And to get the ball rolling, here are three divergent lines of
analysis:

1.  What is the psychological explanation for why Pete sometimes chooses
titles that aren't included verbatim in the lyrics?  Another example is
"WON'T Get Fooled Again".  Not to mention the extreme example of "Baba O'Riley"!

2.  Is "Get Out..." a demand that closeted individuals be open about their
sexual preference?

3.  The phrase "...and don't come back" conjures up images of a boomerang,
which is SUPPOSED to come back.  Is the song about Pete's ties to Australia?

Next:  Analyzing the lyrics to Keith Moon's BEST song, "Wasp Man"