The Roger Daltrey Fan Club

Roger's birthday is tomorrow and we wanted this to go out beforehand so
those of you on the digest could see it in time to celebrate his birthday
with us :)

We would like to announce the formation of the new Roger Daltrey Fan Club
(or "Daltrey" for short)!  Rich, Pam, Keri, and Janet have gotten together
to create this fan club in celebration of Roger.  We already have an e-mail
forum hosted by thewho.net, and we are currently working on a web site and
the publication of our first fanzine.

To join the Daltrey e-mail list, send mail to signup@thewho.net
with
	subscribe daltrey

in the body of the message.

Many thanks to Scott for all his help!!!