Re: Lost tracks & Who's The Drummer

:>
>I might just take you up on that in a week or so. Depends on if the
>burner & software I'm looking at will do what I want it to do.
>I have these too, but the sound quality is hardly worth "immortalizing."
>Hopefully, yours sound better.

I'd be lying if I said that I thought mine might sound better.

>I suppose we should keep in mind that a lot of T tracks were written
independently
>and adapted for the opera (I'm A Sensation originally recorded as She's
>A Sensation, for instance).

I've heard it rumored The Who recorded an unreleased version of She's A
Sensation in '68, pre-Tommy.

>To me it sounds like "Jones-doing-Keith" as on the post-`78 live
>material. It sounds just a bit slower than it "should," as can be
>noticed on Jones' work with the earlier material. Please note the drum
>bit just before Rog sings the first verse.

If you mean Joker James, then yeah, it's definitely Jones.  As for Four
Faces, I'll conceed that you're starting  to make me doubt my own ears.

Buck