Re: London Philmonic Orchestra???

In a message dated 98-02-26 22:05:51 EST, swilson@weir.net writes:

<< Hey, I went looking for Odds and Sods the other day, and it hasn't
 arrived in stores yet.  However, I found something curious: a Who album
 performed by the London Phil-something Orchestra. I can't remember the
 name exactly, and I'm not too enlightened when it comes to actual
 orchestras. What is this? Is it worth buying?  I'm thinking of getting
 some music for my law office phone system so that people can hear shit
 while they are on hold.  If this is truly an orchestra, would this c.d.
 work?  What's it like, man?

It's called Who's Serious - Symphonic Who (Or something like that)

It has Overture perfomed live by Roger Daltrey's band and the rest is
performed by the London Orchestra. Some of the tracks on it are Dr. Jimmy,
Baba O'Riley, 5.15 and I Can See For Miles.