Joker James (was:The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #51)

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 19:16:49 PST "Lucas Bleicher" <bleicher@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Does anyone out there has the lyrics to this and "Four Faces"? They're
>
>one of the few ones that aren't yet on my Who lyrics file
>(http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Stage/1918/who.txt). It has
>almost
>all Who lyrics, but these are not there...

Joe Giorgianni has a reproduction of the Eye magazine article at
his wonderful website.  Go to:

http://www.sahr.com/thewho/joe/photos.htm

                                     -Brian in Atlanta

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]