Re: Who are you?

<< Hello all,
 Can anybody enlighten me on the extra lyric version of Who Are You?  When
 was it recorded and was it Moonie or Kenney Jones?  I say Moonie, but on the
 30 years video, Jones is playing, although I don't think this is the
 recording of it.  Just curious...
 Thanks,
 Chuck

It was recorded in april 1978. The second verse is different on this version
and I'm quite sure it is with Moon on drums.

                                                    Ty