The Odds & Sods that should have been - more

Comments to the comments:
Warm Heart Posdry is a studio song. I don't know when it was recorded.
One of my tapes (Alternate Rarities Plus) lists You Rang, Signal 30,
Jingle Bell, To kill my appetite and Do the strip as The Who-songs. To
me they sounds like solonumbers by Pete Townshend (that's why I didn't
include them on the odds & sods that should have been released). Any
comments?
I forgot to include "Dance it away" (live 1979) on the odds & .......
What other tracks should have been included????
Does anybody know of a boot or tape that includes (all or most of) the
songs that I listed (on my last mail) on the odds & sods album that
should have been?
Dag from Sandnes in Norway