who convention 1995

As usual,I'm in the process of catching up on my emails,so I
apologize for raising a topic that has sort of come and gone
over the last week or so...
I couldn't resist putting in my 2 cents in regards to the Who
Convention held in 1995.
It was great.
Not only did we get to meet list memebers (in fact,a bunch of us had
lovely dinner the previous evening) but got to feast our eyes on
such luminaries as Keith Moon's mom,Paul Townshend,Irish Jack,
the authors of the Who In Sweden,Phil from Generations,etc.
There were lots of unbelievable Who items for sale,the music was
splendid(how could it not be)and,the highlight (one I had to miss!!!)
of Mssrs Daltrey & Entwistle performing.

One word says it all,if you're a Who fan debating whether to attend:GO!!!!

Carl