Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #47

Regarding Keiths death: All the articles I have from that time indicate it was
an accidental overdose that killed Keith. Heart faliure. I'll never believe he
committed suicide. Keith was very careless and had an indestuctable additude
towards life. Looking back on it all, I was 13 in 78' and very sad. Now being
33 myself, I'm mad that he didn't care for himself or know how. I always think
of what he could be doing now. His daughter was robbed too. Damm, I love you
Keith always, but what a waste.

Janice