Re: Keith's Death?

Emmee Schiff wrote:

> I have been reading a lot lately about Keiths death being a suiside,
> personally I don't buy it. I think that he thought that he was
> indistructable, I think he did the same sort of thing that he did at the
> cow palace in 1973. but lately I have been getting in a bit of a quibble
> with one of my roommates, who says that technically Keith died by
> choking on his own puke, but I swear (me being the actual who fan in the
> room) that he died technically of a heart attack brought on by the pills
> and alcohol? can anyone clear this up?
>
> Emmee

	Hello Emmee:

	It should'nt be too difficult to look up the main newspaper for London,
England on the Internet, and send them an e-mail requesting as detailed
as possible the coverage that they had on Keith's death when they
reported it to the rest of England at that time one September 7th(?)
1978.
	If nobody here comes up with something, or writes into hear of what
they know about it, then I'll go in myself to see what I can find.

						Joseph Manfredi