Re: National Enquirer this week(maximum who content)

Quadchicky@aol.com wrote:

> I thought you guys(and girls and everyone inbetween) would find this
> interesting.  In the National Enquirer , is a whole section of unsolved
> hollywood mysteries, then they start to talk about rock mysteries they start
> to speculate whether Keith Moon committed suicide.  Here is the text of the
> article :
>
> When Keith Moon died on September 7, 1978 , close pals insisted the drummer's
> death was due to natural causes.
> But if that were true, why did Moon take 32 tablets of the drug Heminevrin-
> more than the double the lethal dose.
> The drug is a sedative that's sometimes prescribed to help patients suffering
> from alcoholism.  It was well known that Moon -of the British rock group The
> Who was trying to overcome a serious drinking problem.
> Yet the 32 year old musician , rock's madman of wild pranks and hotel
> destruction--seemed to be his usual cheerful self at a party given by Paul
> McCartney the night before he died.
> Back at his own apartment, Moon had trouble falling asleep.  He woke up early
> in the morning feeling hungry and wolfed down a steak while still in bed.
> He finally fell asleep with the help of the Heminevrin.  His girlfriend woke
> up at 3:40 a.m in the afternoon to find him dead in the bed beside her.
> Was Moon suicidal --or was the overdose simply a mistake?
> His shocking death seemed to echo the famous line in The Who's own song "My
> Generation",Hope I die before I get old.
>
> I never read of this kind of speculation before.  Has anyone here have?
>
> toodles
> Jill

	The only way that I had known it all of these years is what I read in
Circus Magazine about a week after Keith died.
	In there it said that Keith woke up that morning and took a "handful"
of pills, had some steak and washed it down with some champagne and went
back to sleep.
	Hell, I did'nt know that it was 32 frick'in pills!!!!  Geeeshshshhhh!
Would'nt that put a damn COW to sleep????

							Joseph