Re: Let me think

well, i got introduced to the who about two and a half years ago... i
remember, i was going over seas to norway for the summer, and i asked my dad
if he had any music he could give me for the ride over.... he slipped me a
copy of Quadrophenia, i was thinking what a stupid name!!! but then i turned
it on thinking it would be some kinda techno disco crap- all of a sudden i
heard the blast of the "Real Me" and i was thrown for my own loop- this rock
band was the best ever i thought!so i got home that summer, after memorizing
every word to quad, and went through my other albums of vinyls, i found Tommy
who's next and all the others..... that was the most productive year of my
life, all becuz of the who... to this day they are my favorite, and i've grown
attached to classic rock........ it's a part of me now, and it takes away the
breath i was keeping for sunrise..

jud            "every silver lining has got a touch of gray"- garcia