National Enquirer this week(maximum who content)

I thought you guys(and girls and everyone inbetween) would find this
interesting.  In the National Enquirer , is a whole section of unsolved
hollywood mysteries, then they start to talk about rock mysteries they start
to speculate whether Keith Moon committed suicide.  Here is the text of the
article :

When Keith Moon died on September 7, 1978 , close pals insisted the drummer's
death was due to natural causes.
But if that were true, why did Moon take 32 tablets of the drug Heminevrin-
more than the double the lethal dose.
The drug is a sedative that's sometimes prescribed to help patients suffering
from alcoholism.  It was well known that Moon -of the British rock group The
Who was trying to overcome a serious drinking problem.
Yet the 32 year old musician , rock's madman of wild pranks and hotel
destruction--seemed to be his usual cheerful self at a party given by Paul
McCartney the night before he died.
Back at his own apartment, Moon had trouble falling asleep.  He woke up early
in the morning feeling hungry and wolfed down a steak while still in bed.
He finally fell asleep with the help of the Heminevrin.  His girlfriend woke
up at 3:40 a.m in the afternoon to find him dead in the bed beside her.
Was Moon suicidal --or was the overdose simply a mistake?
His shocking death seemed to echo the famous line in The Who's own song "My
Generation",Hope I die before I get old.

I never read of this kind of speculation before.  Has anyone here have?

toodles
Jill