Re: Why The Who?/ Girl thoughts

> What about the guys, why did you start listening to The Who?
>
> Carla

	I went to a showing of "The Kids Are Alright" at my local movie theatre
when the film was first released with some pals that had already just
seen it the week before.
	I was completely BLOWN away at how cool The Who was in that film, and
me being a beginner drummer at that time could'nt believe the druming
energy and cool humor wit of Keith Moon!!
	When I walked out of the theatre I came to the realization that there
was a band out there that was actually BETTER than Led Zeppelin, The
Rolling Stones, and KISS!!
	I then spent the next few years in heated debates with my younger
brother about MY Who being better than HIS Led Zeppelin!
	The Who (in all of it's incarnations) has been my all-time favorite
band ever since then.

							Joseph Manfredi