Beatles remasters Bryce.

I do agree with you except for 1 thing.  Yellow Sub.  Yes this is a bad
album.  I mean the george martin music sucks.  But I mean All together now
is cool.  And hey bulldog is just the best.  I mean every time I here it I
really hhave to bark to the music.  My beatles friend thinks I am nuts.
But hey I am just 1 fan.
Ryan

"The world was calling you away
And your leaving was just a way
Of staying with what you come to say
This pain was a poem slowly written
Torn from a book and caste in the corner
Of the attic where know one could look
This rage for all to see
Cought fire and burned all around me
Till there was nothing left to burn
Now I stand alone with these attic bones
And reread that poem while young with age
Tears heal such as healing is
So I caste that page into the ashes
But there is no pain
Only shades of regret
And those to will fade
As the world calls me away"  L Buckingham