Uniforms

<<- -- but I didn't see you or Ledbetter coming to my defense over this
little characterization.   As long as the characterizations are not
truly exploitative (like, e.g., "bitches"), let people say whatever they
goddamn want.>>

Sean:

I will keep this short, 'cause i'd like to spare the rest of the subscribers
from a subject that's straying significantly from who content.

HOWEVER -- First of all, I happen to agree with you on letting people say
whatever they want;  I can't stand smile-fuckers, who talk pretty to your face
and then screw you behind your back.

Secondly, I'm not trying to be a cheerleader -- you seem to have a habit of
trying to classify people into neat little groups -- "cheerleaders",
"feminists", "gender benders", "lawyers", etc..  I guess it makes life much
more comfortable to have neat little "uniforms" to put on people (god, what
would pete say)?

Finally, I still disagree with your original thoughts in your original
message.  No feminism involved here.  No political motivations involved here.
I attended 6 shows in 96 and 97, saw plenty of women at all of them, but can't
attest to whether they were there of their own free will or not (nor do I
care).

Of course, I'm not a lawyer.....