beatles remasters

People,

I'll throw my opinion out, I happen to like the way the EMI Beatles
remasters were done.  Keep in mind they could have done a lot worse, and
released all of the crap like "Beatles '65" that was put out by Capitol in
America.  By just releasing the English versions, they removed A LOT of
duplication.

When it comes to extra songs and comments and such, I like the Beatles
albums the way they are.  I think adding extra songs would have made them
a little bit too jumbled.

Whether you agree with me or not, I think that all of the Beatles albums
are really great (except for Yellow Submarine of course) and releasing
them in their original form was the right thing to do.

In the case of the Who's albums, I think adding extra tracks and such was
also cool and the right thing to do.  In any case, I think it's just
apples and oranges.

One thing which hasn't been said is that the Beatles albums came out on CD
around 1987-88 if I'm correct.  At that time there wasn't the same type of
"extra track boom" that seems to be going on now.

Bryce