Re: PBS History of Rock and Roll

I remember when that show first came out the decision not to include
the Who was very controversial.  Stupid too.

                                     -Brian in Atlanta

"I can’t tell you what a shock it was to be on a bill with someone like
Jimi Hendrix after having been established for two or three years as the
Person Who Smashes Guitars, and then see someone smash ‘em, set ‘em
alight, use feedback and play the most astonishing guitar I’d ever heard
in my life. I was also affected by Cream when they started. I thought,
"Well, this is another f***ing ripoff for a start." 		-Pete
Townshend

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]