MCA VS. CAPITOL/EMI

I think that MCA has certainly done a better job on the remastering of The
Who's catalogue than many other record companies have done with similiar
projects.  There is a huge difference in the quality of the recordings and
the liner notes have been fantastic.  I really liked Pete's liner notes
included in the remastered Who's Next.  And at least MCA has included
previously unreleased tracks on all of the discs (except for Quad.and
Tommy).   I think EMI definately did a poor job with the Beatles discs by
excluding bonus tracks and issuing those Anthology discs instead.  But I
guess they went with the more profitable decision.

I think Capitol is definately the worse of the two.

LONG LIVE ROCK !