Psychoderelict and Lifehouse

Just the other day I picked up a copy of Pete's 1993 Psychoderelict
release, and some lines really struck me. At around 1:45 into track 2, the
main character (Ray), an old washed-up former rock star voices the
following lines:
     "I'm working on my own in here, going over some old music I did
     in 1970. It's got something...something special. I could really
     dream then. It ain't such a bad dream either."
I can't help but think this is actually Pete talking about Lifehouse!
Perhaps this is another one of Pete's subtle hints about his future
projects? Wishful thinking, I suppose.
	--Basil Alsamarai