Women into the Who

It might be hasty to assume that only a small number of females are into the
Who.  I believe that there are more men than women, as a whole, who feel
passionately about the band but those women who do get the Who are the most
special in the world.  I cite, as example, a new acquaintance Gigi225 who at
15 has delighted me with insights and passion for the band that blow me away.
To a new generation, I say Rock On but to the women of this new generation I
say Thank God.
Galen