The Iron Man Book

I have come across a first edition of this.  A friend's
father here at work is a rare book dealer and has found
a copy for $125.  If anyone has an interest I will pass
your name along, let me know.

Since the original is so pricey I was able to order a
couple of copies (one for my self and one for my eight
year old niece) from the Faber & Faber web site for
10.50 pounds sterling (it came in at $17).  I have yet to
recieve it since they are sending it by surface mail which
takes 6 to 8 weeks (they are in the UK).

I did locate a copy of it in Doe library (on the U.C.
Berkeley campus) and it is quite charming.  I would
recommend it to anyone, Who fans and non-Who fans alike.

And of course look for The Iron Giant (same thing, different
title).  And there is a sequel The Iron Woman, we wouldn't
want the big guy getting lonely now would we.

Beau (The Seeker) McCrury