Pete's leads

I agree with several of you that Pete has always been better at
acoustic than electric.  In fact it sounds to me like he used to
approach electric as if he were playing acoustic.  I also agree that
Pete's electric playing keeps getting better.  I was too drunk at
Charlotte to notice last summer but his leads in Atlanta were
phenomenal.  I had never heard him play like that.  Especially in ICE
and the jam at the end.  Fast, scorching, virtuoso abandon.

Maybe I was wrong about replacing Pete with Kip Winger...

Frank