Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #33

>He IS a lead player, now. And the only 60's
>era guitarist who has improved with age (that I can think of at the
>moment).

I'm very pleased to hear this, I haven't heard anything from Pete from
this decade (It's very hard to find Who stuff in Brazil), but when I was
suspecting that it would happen. John improved much faster, but we can
notice an improvement from Pete, and I thought more than once that Pete
might be much better nowadays. Hey, I need a boot from Quad. :)

See ya!

Lucas Bleicher (much happier now)