American Pop

I was watching "The 5th Element" last night (I hope everyone has seen that, if not, you should) and I saw a preview for a movie called "American Pop", something like that.  It looked to be a movie transcribing classic rock heroes into old skool cartoon funtime.  It looked great, I just want to know if there is any Who->.  Please e-mail me if you know anything about it!  Thanks.  And as for that guy who doesn't like Roger... you're wrong.  You do like Roger.

TVC15
tvc15@tqci.net

p.s.  If you are motivated enough, please e-mail me privately, that way I will be sure to see your response.