Guitar Poll

This is a new poll for all those Guitarists that enjoy playing Pete's
work.   I was curious to know what you think is his most impressive piece,
harmonically, or technically, or whatever.  I personally like his acoustic
pieces best, such as the acoustic guitar solo in "Overture" or "Sunrise."

	I also was curious to see how you compare Pete's playing to other
guitarists such as Jimmy Page, Hendrix, Clapton, or other guitarists from
the who's time.   One thing I has always liked about pete's playing is
that he isn't into really flashy solos.  I mean musically he is not
playing as fast as he possibly can.  Of course he is very visually
flashy.

Just curious as to other guitarists opinions.

"Pick up my guitar and play.  Just like yesterday.  Then I get on my knees
and pray."

Nick