Re: Jimmy Page (not Who)

Ryan Moore wrote:

> > I think most poeple know about what
> > kind of person Page is
>
> Wow, I always wanted to meet him, and now I find out everybody but me
> has apparently hung out with him long enough to make a judgement on his
> personality!

	Now wait a second here.  My older brother was a road manager for the
Walter Trout Band on a European tour back in '95, and for one of their
many gigs the WTB did a gig with Page/Plant, Elton John, and a few
others.
	Just a few minutes before Page was to hit the stage, my brother went
over to him backstage to say hello.  He said Page was really nice/cool,
and when asked if my brother could pose in a snapshot with him Page said
"sure thing mate", and my brother brought back a VERY cool picture of
him with Page with Page's arm on my brother's shoulder and vice versa!
	In the background just a couple of feet behind them you see Plant
talking with Elton John.  I with I could have been there for that!!

							Joseph