Re: Bah Humbug

Roger seems to have had the flu.  A couple of people on other lists saw
the understudy and one gal said he coughed all the way through the show.
Those of us who got there early in the month were lucky to catch him
healthy.  :) One of the hazards of a winter production, I guess.

Happy new year to all!

keets