Clapton Article

I just finished my lunch break and read an article in the Chicago Sun Times (London Telegraph article) about Eric Clapton and his drug addiction battles.  Not a single mention of a certain songwriter/guitarist with a big nose, who was responsible for bringing Mr. Slow Hand out of his drug addled haze.  So much for small favors.  Thought you might be interested.

Jim in Chicago

Interviewer:  "Pete, I've heard rumors about you and the other members of the band taking drugs.  Does that mean you're "blocked up" when you're actually on stage?"

Pete:  "No, it means we're blocked up all the time."