_Minstrel's Dilemma_ announced

Dear friends,

Check this out from our friend Scott Smith.  Dr. Smith (i.e., Larry, not
Scott) is the person I mentioned some weeks ago as writing a scholarly
study of Pete and his work...This should be a milestone volume for Who and
Pete fans:

>Date:  Sun, 20 Dec 1998 18:44:53 -0600
>From: "Scott C. Smith" <scsmith@thewho.net>
>Subject: Pete Townshend - The Minstrel's Dilemma
>
>Today while updating the bibliography for www.thewho.net I stumbled
>across a new book, Pete Townshend - The Minstrel's Dilemma by Larry
>David Smith (Praeger Publishers, Westport, Conn) due 2/28/99.
>
>http://info.greenwood.com/books/0275964/0275964728.html

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)