My Digest Comes Screwed Up Lately

I don't know if anyone else that subscribes to this list in
digest form has noticed this but the last several lists all
are screwed up in the last few pages.

The only spacing is between words.  All the other spaces between
paragraphs and the like are gone.  It's very difficult to read. If
anything it's very hard to figure out what messages are being
resent that people are replying to.

I have two different versions of Eudora, one for at home and one for the
office
and the digest is received all scrunched up using either version.
I'm assuming that everything on my end is set up correctly since
this digest is the ONLY thing that comes this way.  If I should
set my stuff up differently, would someone clue me in by e-mailing
me privately?

I'm sorry to post this to the list.  I think it would be best to
send this to our list host but I'm not sure of the address for
him/ her/ it.  May I ask for someone to forward this to them or
send me there e-mail address please?

Sorry to take up the bandwidth.

Happy Wholidays!

Beau (who sits so silently and unaware of everything) McCrury