The WHO in Modern Cinema !

     Hello everyone and Happy Holidays ,

     I was watching Previews on the E! channel on Sunday afternoon and a
     clip came on about a movie scheduled for Feb. 25th release called
     Rushmore and starring Bill Murray . The plot - quirky teenage prep
     school boy competes for the attentions of a certain comely young
     female instructor with Bill. Three quarters of the way through the
     clip I began to notice the background music was a certain mini-opera
     written by a big nosed lad out of Shepard's Bush ! Can you picture
     Bill as Iver that dirty old sooty old engine driver ?

     Cheers,

     Phil