Who Likes Who

I'm only 16 and I listen to The Who.
This is the first time I have read any of my dad's stuff off this list
and I wanted to say I think the WHO rocks!!!!!!
I listen to:
KoRn, (Old style) Marilyn Manson, Tool, RATM, Rammstine, NIN and many
heavy metal bands and some other stuff such as Blues and Raggae,
but I still like The Who, I've watched their music vid many times and I
still like it very much.
I just thought I would write in and say how much The Who rocks!!!

                                Jorgen Sim

Wanna c Roger Daltry watch the Highlander series on ONTV