No Subject

What's up Who-ligans? ("?" is appropriate here Alan, I think; at least
that's what the nuns beat into me.)

Real enjoyable Who-talk lately.  I'm having fun.  Sorry I haven't gotten
back in reply to some of you; we're having trouble with our Internet
account at work so I don't get a chance to reply as much lately.  Just
wanted to see if I could get things going again with...

Who concerts.  I assume we've all seen them at least once, with the
exception of our younger collegues who may have missed them.  (If you've
never seen them, rent videos, Kids Are Alright or The Who at the Isle of
Wight.)  My question for discussion is, if you've seen The Who, was is
your favorite concert?  What moments do you remember most?  How many
times have you seen them?

Also, we've been going back and forth a bit on the Who/Husker Du
connection (Pam in Wisco knows, and a few others).  Somebody mentioned
Husker's drummer Grant Hart's solo album "Intolerance".  I wanted to
agree with this selection, but good luck finding it.  Excellent album,
however, somewhat dingy in it's production value (seeing as how he
recorded it himself and played all instruments), but it's that raw
quality that makes the album charming.  Also, Hart's second band, Nova
Mob is a fine album too.  Okay gotta go...

Jim in Chicago

"I have to be careful not to preach, I can't pretend that I can teach;
and yet I've lived your future out, by pounding stages like a clown..."
PT
PS - Alan, you apparently have too much time on your hands.

>>From: James Sigel <JSigel@WINSTON.COM>
>>Subject: Re:  Carla
>>
>>"...may I be matched with you again?  Without your match, there is no
>flame."  PT

I think "may I be matched with you again" is punctuated by a "." not a
"?";
it's a prayer, not a question, like "may God bless us every one"
shouldn't
have a question mark.  Anyone else care to weigh in?